Đánh Giá Gậy golf Driver Ping G400 so với Driver Ping G
Like most brands, Ping try to get the CG of their drivers as low and far back as they can to make them as forgiving as possible and so far the
To get the CG lower and back you need to take out weight above where the ball impacts the face and they have done this in part by reducing the crown to 0.43mm at its thinnest points.
This is in between the ribs of the Dragonfly design crown that now has an 'Infinity Edge' to it as the rim that was around the back on the previous G Driver has been smoothed out.
y are the most successful at doing this according to most of the stats I see.
The easy way for me to review the Ping G400 driver is to say that they have managed to go deeper and lower again, but of course there is more to it than that.
The overall shape of the G400 head is also a little more rounded at the back than the G and the whole package looks better at address.
Also on the rear of the crown are some little dots that you can feel and you think might have some aerodynamic benefit, but I am afraid they are just cosmetic.
What does have an aerodynamic benefit are the Turbulators on the front of the crown that are there to reduce friction as the air goes over the head in order to speed it up.
These are now chunkier than they were before to have a little more effect and there are some technical images from wind tunnels that I have seen that show this. On this size of head they are growing on me more than on the smaller heads of the G400 fairway and G400 hybrid and I think visually they combine well with the Dragonfly design to give a subtle, contoured style.
Smaller heads move faster through the air than larger ones and according to Ping's numbers, the 445cc G400 driver is as aerodynamic as the G30 driver shrunk to 295cc, so that is a big improvement in two generations.
The other weight saver is the T9S+ Titanium Forged Face that is 6% thinner can therefore flex 16% more to increase ball speed by 1.2mph at a 105 mph swing speed.
With my slightly slower 100 mph swing on GC2 I was seeing about the same ball speed on a 10.5° head compared to the previous G Driver.
Bài mới nhất
- Khi Rapper gia nhập hội Golf!
- “Hãy dừng việc đọc báo và tò mò, tự mình đánh thử mới biết đâu là thật!”
- Kenichi tung sản phẩm "độc lạ" vào đúng dịp tri ân 20/11 vừa qua
- Liệu phiên bản "Victory.G" của Kenichi có gì đặc biệt?
- Kenichi Japan Golf quà biếu tặng siêu cao cấp số 1 trên thị trường Golf Việt
- Golfgroup và Học Viện Golf SGA Hợp Tác Để Phát Triển Lớn Mạnh
- 9+ Lý do Kenichi Golf lựa chọn Việt Nam để phát triển, mở rộng thương hiệu
- Bật mí Top 5 địa chỉ uy tín bán phụ kiện Golf tốt nhất hiện nay!
- Tại sao nên chọn mua gậy golf và phụ kiện tại hệ thống của Golfgroup
- Charly Golf và sự thành công nhờ các yếu tố khác biệt trong sản phẩm